- What are your rights when your flight is delayed
- What are your rights when you are denied boarding
- What are your rights when your flight is cancelled
- What are your rights when you are downgraded
- How to claim and overview
I have just realised I never finished the series about EU261. This post will cover what to do in the event you are entitled to compensation under the EU261 regulation. In theory claiming should be easy and straightforward but many airlines will make it a challenging process to complete. You can either do the claims process yourself or enlist a company to do it on your behalf. They will charge a fee for their services. It can be quite difficult to compare companies as few publish their fees online. Refund.me do, and they charge 25% of the compensation.